Pregnant after IF

Update On U/S and Appt.

Everything looked OK.

First I had an u/s - the baby has changed so much since our NT scan.  You could pretty clearly see facial features and we saw the baby moving his/her lips or mouth.  The legs moved a tad too and so did the head but all in all he/she was pretty quiet.  The tech took a million pics then of course scared the cr*p out of me b/c when I asked if everything was OK she said "that's for the Dr. to decide" and went and got the Dr.

The Dr. said my cervix is long and closed.  She said they didn't do a full anatomy scan of course, but from what they saw w/ the baby nothing looked unusual. 

She said I could have been experiencing RLP which apparently can make you feel like you're having a contraction if it tenses up?  She said BH is kind of a catch-all term for all the aches/pains/changes the ute goes through preparing for birth.  She said unless my entire abdomen tenses up visibly and there's a crescendo to the contraction, she thinks it's normal pains/pressure.

We were supposed to go visit family in NH this weekend and now I'm not so sure - it's a 6 hour drive.  We would be w/ my brother though who's a Dr. so that makes me feel better.  I wish I could be a normal non-terrified pg lady but I guess it's just not in the cards...

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
Lap 7/21/10
IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!.

James Paul born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out."
"Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker