Pregnant after IF

Pretty good OB appointment last night

Had an appointment at almost 16 weeks yesterday !

Baby was looking great! I saw them moving around, and this time they were laying sideways so I got to see them from a totally new angle!

The Dr tried to take a peek at baby's gender but she said there was a lot of cord in the way so she was hesitant to say anything one way or another.

Heard the heartbeat again, always music to my ears!

Oh and when they weighed me I had only gained 3 pounds since my last appointment 4 weeks ago, so I am right on track to stay within/or close to  my goal of 20 pounds total weight gain! (Based on the fact that I am already overweight)

The only downers of the appointment was that before the U/S the Dr. forgot how far along I was, first saying 11 weeks , then 13....I understand my appointment is towards the end of the day and she was tired, but just look at the chart and you won't have to guess !

Also my next appointment would have been in 4 weeks but she will be away for the July 4th Holiday, so I was scheduled for the following week which means 5 weeks til I see baby again (not counting my elective U/S on Saturday)

But on the positive my anatomy scan is that week, so I'll get to see baby twice!

So happy to have made it this far :)

Thanks for letting me share !

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml