Pregnant after IF

Baby is here.

Monday I was admitted to L&D after experiencing what seemed like BHs and intestional pain on and off throughout the day.  Turns out I was already 3-4cm dilated.  Contractions remained irregular and calmed down a bit once I had an epidural, but at almost 35 weeks I was far enough along that they didn't try anything to stop labor and I was fully dilated by yesterday morning.

Baby Colton was born at 8:43am June 1st, weighing 6lbs7oz.  Both of us were doing well initially, then things went a little downhill.  Things are back to looking good now, but yesterday was mostly a heavily medicated daze for me and Colton is in the NICU, primarily for low blood sugar.   I needed a D&E due to continued blood loss, but I was lucky enough to get to hold him before things got crazy and we saw him again last night.   Other than the surgery, recovery has gone well....the part I feared the most (active labor/delivery) was the easiest.  I only needed to push through about 3-4 contractions before he was out.  I'll probably write up a birth story and post it on that board or my blog sometime in the future, but we are really hoping Colton is able to move in with us tomorrow and spend some time together before I am discharged.

Naturally the stupid bump won't let me update my siggy, but here is our baby boy!

View Full Size Image

imageimage
IF/Baby Blog
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
TTC #2 - June: surgery #3, FET #1 w/ Lupron = canceled, poor lining
FET 1.2 mini-stim = BFN
FET #2 mini-stim, no BCPs = BFP 5dp5dt, betas:11dp5dt=350,13pt5dt=978, 16dp5dt=4606!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929