Pregnant after IF

BP Question

For those that are monitoring between appts, do you use an at home cuff or do you go to a grocery store and use an electronic one?  Do you think the electronic machine is more accurate then the manual cuff?

I went to the doctor today and told the medical assistant that took my BP that they have been using the electronic BP machine because it's been more accurate than the manual BP.  She ignored me and took it with the regular cuff and said it was 128/77.  Which is great, but I was a little suspicious because my BP has been on an upward trend for about 6 weeks.  I told her so and she said well it's good now and left.  So after my appt I went to the pharmacy to pick up some meds and used the BP machine there and it was 128/112.  I had to wait for my meds so I sat down for about 10 min and then did it again and it still came back at 128/112.

While my top number is good I know the bottom number is not.  My plan is to go back to the store tomorrow and take my blood pressure again and see if it's changed.  If it hasn't I should call the doc right?  I hate to feel like I am questioning my docs assistant, but it just seems like it's too good to be true that my BP went from 146/96 to 128/77.   I guess I have this feeling that if I don't question it and it is high and something happens I will never forgive myself.  I wish the assistant had just used the electronic machine like I asked then I wouldn't feel so uneasy.

If you think I am worrying over nothing feel free to tell me so because sometimes I need to hear that :-).

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker