Pregnant after IF

intro and question

Hi Ladies,

I'm coming over from 3T. DH and I have been TTC for about 2.5 years now. We currently live in Seoul, South Korea, where both of us are music teachers.

IUI#2 with follistim and trigger shot appears to have been a success- I had my first u/s at 5w2d and saw 2 gestational sacs! yay! I'm super excited but the RE also kept asking if I had any bleeding or abdominal pain/bloating. Then he goes on to say, first of all, that I have a large cyst. I know that those are relatively common and probably will go away on their own, but he says he wants to monitor them. Then he starts telling me that I might have ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, because he says my ovaries are big and I was on follistim so it could happen. I was surprised to hear that because I was on a pretty low dosage (75), but I have to admit that freaked me out a little. Of course, all of this was communicated in a mixture of my feeble attempts at Korean and his feeble attempts at English, so I'm probably not getting the whole picture...

So, I mostly just wanted to introduce myself to you lovely ladies, and also ask if anyone else has dealt with this or been told it might be a problem?

Thanks and I look forward to getting to "know" all of you! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml