Pregnant after IF

My anatomy scan....

Was so much fun. First of all, everything is perfect with sticky bun and my cervix is doing great with the cerclage and is 5.2 cm which according to my MFM is super long. Please let it stay that way until October!!! Anyway we were thrilled to see perfect little hands and feet, kidneys, diagram, brain, and all 4 chambers of the heart. Too cool. But best of all, our second tri bloodwork genetic screen came back with great ratios making the chance of spina bifida, downs, trisomy 18, and whatnot very low. And although I wanted to be team green, my DH couldn't wait. But we decided to keep the sex to ourselves and reveal it to our families later as a compromise. So for now I'm technically still team green with a healthy little kiddo.
Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker