Pregnant after IF

anyone's OB say they aren't gaining enough weight?

Since I was normal/low weight pre-preg, my OB gave me strict instructions last month to make sure I average a lb a week now.  Well, according to the home scale, I've only gained a lb in 3 weeks!  I want to make sure I'm gaining enough weight, and I'm at a loss for how to safely pack on the pounds.

I'm followng the "pregnancy diet recommendations" in WTEWYE and eating every 2 hours.  I'm eating a larger meal at bfast but my lunch/dinner portions are the same as pre-preg.  I tried eating more, but my stomach just must not be big enough b/c I start feeling very sick (especially now with pregnancy slowing my digestion).  I also started exercing again (just yoga, but an hour a day) and I'm wondering if the combo of adding in exercise plus the baby is increasing the number of calories I burn?

I don't eat much junk food and most of my snacks are fruits and veggies, but I'm worried about not gaining enough weight.  I only drink water and milk, so I may add some fruit juice to get some more calories in there.

Just wanted to see if anyone else's OB gave them suggestions to help gain more weight.  I'll definitely bring up at my appointment next week, but if there are things I could be doing in the meantime, I want to get started. 

Thanks for reading!  I realize its long - but I'm starting to get concerned b/c I'm definitely small. 

TTC since April 2009 dx = PCOS; TTC History for DS - A FET miracle after 7 IUIs; 2 fresh transfers, and 1 other FET resulted in BFNs. Hoping and Praying for baby #2: Cycle 1 - FET; November 2012 BFN Next Steps - who knows? Lilypie Second Birthday tickers