Pregnant after IF

sort of scary anatomy scan

I had my anatomy scan today at the perinatologist who I have not seen yet with this pregnancy.  Baby A's fluid is low but the Dr said it wasn't too low.

The whole thing was so scary - the tech brough us in and was just chatty and fine and then got quiet but I thought she was just measuring.  Then she says we need to go to another room now.  And I say is anything wrong? She doesn't answer but asks if I mind walking down the hall just with the sheet draped around me and tells dh to get my things.  So we go to another room, she remeasures everything and finally after about 15 minutes of silence says - I think baby A's fluid is low and I couldn't see it well enough on the other machine.  I need to get the Dr to come look. So the Dr comes in and asks if my OB sent me over here b/c I had TTS and I was like "do I have TTS?" he says no the babies are measuring the same but Baby A doesn't have alot fluid and shows us how baby B has about 2/3 of the overall big sac and poor baby A is shoved down in a corner.  Then he starts ranting that he can't believe if my OB knew I was having mono/di twins she wouldn't have referred me earlier.

I don't know what to think about the whole thing. The Peri left it at both babies look OK and he wants to me every two weeks.  I'm hoping I'm just a victim of some bad bedside manner but am worried maybe they aren't telling me everything?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml