Pregnant after IF

XP: scary appointment!

omg i wasn't prepared for an emotional roller coaster today! i had a regular check up with my OB today and was hoping to hear the HB on the doppler. everything was going well and then we tried the doppler and she couldn't find it. she said that it is still a little early for the doppler but i think she could see the panic in my face! they don't do u/s at my OB's office but they have an OLD u/s machine. she tried that but the picture wasn't good enough. I think she could see that i was getting really upset so she sent DH and I over to the hospital for a real u/s. i cried the whole way there. it was so scary!

when we got into the u/s i couldn't see the screen but DH could. the tech told me right away that there was a heartbeat so i could breathe again. then the best thing happened, DH got to see the baby moving around! the tech said we have a very active LO! DH said that LO was bouncing all over the gestational sac, moving arms and kicking legs! by the time they turned the screen around LO had calmed down but i could see a profile and little hands. i have never been more relieved!!! HB 175 today. 

wow, what an experience!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml