Babies: 9 - 12 Months

last 3 nights, screaming bloody murder at bedtime - help?

Our LO's have always gone down to bed so easily and the last three nights have been hell. They are literally screaming bloody murder and nothing helps except holding them and even then, they don't fall asleep. usually bedtime is so easy. 7pm comes, they get sleepy, we put them in their beds and they go to sleep. We had to do some sleep training for night wakings months ago, but it was never like this. They cried for 10-20 minutes and were good. They have had good normal days and were tired looking when we put them down. Last night, we let them cry for an hour when I finally broke down and nursed them and calmed them down which I've never had to do before. They were fine after that.

I think it's really just DD and her screaming is freaking out DS and so he's screaming to. Any ideas?

Oooh, I think they are calming down right now......but still, why is this happening for the third night in a row.

We never have had a real bed time routine because we have never needed it. Maybe it's time to start. That's the only thing I can think of.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml