Pregnant after IF

Need advice - Am I being b*tchy?

So some friends of mine have had a "girls night" planned for weeks now.  Girls night usually entails adult beverages, adult conversation, etc.  It is supposed to be tonight, and its at one of the girls houses.  About 3 hours ago, we all get an email from one of the girls claiming that her dad isn't feeling up to watching her daughter (she is a single mom) and it would be hard to get a sitter on short notice - would anyone mind if she brings her 2 1/2 year old daughter along?

I just saw this 30 minutes ago.  The thing is, my friend's daughter is in daycare, and always seems to be sick with something.  My friend just told me yesterday how her daughter had to come home from daycare with a fever and a terrible cough on Thursday.  She went on an on (just yesterday) about how sick her daughter has been.  Also, I've babysat this little girl before and have caught the daycare germs before - but this was before I was pregnant.

Being pregnant and not able to fight bugs like usual and take meds like usual, would you bail on tonight because the daughter will be there?  I am about to.  I have called, emailed and texted her to try to find out if she is still sick, and I am getting no response.  I can't go and try to stay away from the kid, because she is just too darn cute and is always hugging and kissing me.  

I guess I just feel like this is one of those times when my friend should bite the bullet and stay home with her (most likely) sick kid.  Am I wrong here?  What would you do?

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker