Pregnant after IF

need advice- im not feeling good

long story short - i was outside talking to a neighbor and i started getting faint.  I squatted down and felt better. Decided i should go home and sit down.  I walked a couple steps and started to pass out so i got myself seated on the ground and they went for DH to help me home.  I got home and have been laying on the couch for about an hour.  I called my OB and he said i was probably just doing too much and had low blood sugar.  he told me to lay here on my left side for 1-2 hours,  well now i am having a lot of cramping.  my lower back and abdomen.  It feels like really bad AF cramps.  Should i call again?  I am starting to worry but i dont want to be a worry wart... 

Update : I called and he said to keep laying on my side and keeping hydrated. To take some tylenol and if it got worse or I had any bleeding then to go to the er. I laid there all day and now im feeling better. Im gunna get up and go to dinner and hope it passes. Sure scared me! I am glad I have this ripples to keep my nerves at bay.
TTC#2: septum removed, 2 losses, Stage 2 Endo, thin lining, slight MFI
iui #5 2/7 + 2/8 = BFP!! 11 dpiui
Beta #1 2/18 11dpiui= 46, Beta #2 13dpiui 150, Beta #3 16dpiui 584!!
u/s revealed triplets! Baby B 3rd loss 8w2d. Twins! EDD 10/31/11 * c/s scheduled 10/12/11 My NEW BLOG Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker