Pregnant after IF

What's the status

of your belly button!?

I don't think mine is going to become an outtie, it will probably just become flat against my belly. 

I do have to share a funny about belly buttons, that's kind of what got me thinking about the status of our belly buttons. Last night we were laying in bed and DH said that he wanted to feel her move again. So he stuck his finger in my belly button and pushed a little bit and man she went to town! It was like a rodeo in my belly. 

I guess my belly button is now the portal to get her to move when I haven't felt her for awhile! 

? We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness... ?

12/99 - Miscarriage at 12w - 6/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w, 9/08 - BFP - Miscarriage at 8w2d, 12/08 - Found out I am a carrier of a Balanced Translocation between Chromosomes 8 & 16, 8/2010 - DE IVF = FAIL. 12/18/10 - Surprise BFP! Awaiting our Sticky Miracle! 12/20 - Beta #1-1208 * 12/27 Beta #2 - 6002 1/3/11 Beta #3 - 17,146. Beautiful little heart beating away! Stick little one, stick!

♥ Brielle Skye born August 17th, 2011 ♥ Lilypie First Birthday tickers