Pregnant after IF

Speaking of nightmares...

I keep having nightmares that when I give birth, the baby is a totally different race than DH or myself. There was an oriental couple that had their ER right before I had mine and my nightmare last night was that when they handed my baby to me, she was oriental and that the hospital mixed up either my eggs or DH's sperm with them and that their baby was half of one of us! Then, people (nurses/docs/etc) were looking at me like I had an affair and I had to explain to them how we did IVF and it was the hospital that made a mistake.

Has anyone had any of these "mix-up" nightmares? I know that the chances are very slim b/c of all the steps they go through to verify identities but it's still weird that they are coming out of nowhere.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dx: Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism After 2 years TTC & failed IUs,we have our IVF baby born 9/24/11

LO#2 aka 'Miracle Baby' Orig. EDD= 9/28 EDD moved to 10/3/13
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison