Pregnant after IF

MFI break cycle or non-IVF success -- tips?

Hi all,

I've been hanging out on the IF, TTTC, and TTGP boards.  I haven't lurked here much because it's too hard for me, so I apologize in advance if I'm doing something wrong (*ducks from flames*)

I was looking at the MFI weekly check-in and noticed a few MFI success stories on a break cycle, or w/o IUI or IVF.  I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips or remembers anything they did in particular the month they "got lucky" with MFI.

Also if anyone has any success stories with nontraditional treatments (we are starting there because we are OOP and can't afford IVF right now) I'd love to hear them.  We're currently doing Fertilaid, pycnogenol, ALC arginate, and are starting acupuncture soon.

I don't usually post like this but, you know, this MFI thing drives a person CRAZY. 

TIA!   

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)