Pregnant after IF

Too good to be true...

XP

I wish i had better news. Unfortunately my babies are angels now. Our ultrasound this morning showed basically nothing. We couldnt find either of the babies and what we did see looked maybe like a sac, but didnt really look like anything. We were all confused. He said there were fluid pockets and wasnt sure why things didnt look right. We all agreed things did not look like they did on Wednesday and we didn't know why. At this point he said it could go either way. He said the sac could be funky shaped as long as we have a heartbeat, without one, its hard to tell what it is. It was an interesting moment for all of us i think. Still holding on to hope and not trying to jump to conclusions and say my uterus is empty?!?! So he said it was inconclusive at this point and he would draw blood. He said most likely we would come back in a week to check for a heartbeat again, unless the bloodwork came back ridiculously low which would be really bad news. We all knew that was a possiblilty but all said, nah...it will be fine. Well low and behold i just got a call from the dr. My HCG dropped to 157. We couldnt see anything on the monitor because there wasnt anything there. I knew in the bottom of my heart that when i passed that clot Wednesday night that it was bad news, but hung on to hope since the bleeding was supposedly unrelated. Well i guess we were all wrong. My babies are gone :(:( Im distraught. I go in tomorrow morning for more bloodwork and we'll see how much they drop and then he will talk to me about a D&C or what not. For now im numb, i know I wasnt that far along but i enjoyed every minute of it. I know we will cycle again, I want to take some time for myself first. I hope we get some more answers as to why, but for now my heart is broken and i miss my angel babies :(:(

Thank you for welcoming me with open arms. I truly hope to be back here again some day soon. I wish you all nothing but the best and will continue to lurk and follow your stories.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml