Pregnant after IF

Fellow stroller stalkers I need some opinions (Jeez kind of long, sorry!)

I am a total stroller nut seriously. I've been researching and comparing and googling and fantasizing about strollers for  years, even before I started TTC!

So here's my thing I love the idea of a bassinet and also having the baby face me in their seat.

After loving the Bugaboo from afar for so long when the Uppa Baby Vista  came out I just knew that stroller was for me.The features I wanted plus I didn't have to buy the bassinet separately. And it was cheaper than the Bugaboo!

But not by much sigh...

I would be willing to part with the bassinet feature if I could still get to have the baby face me in the seat. A few strollers have this option but I don't love them...

The Graco Alano has a reversible handle but the stroller itself is big and bulky.

The bumbleride flier also has a reversible handle but I've heard it's hard to stroll once the handles on the other side.

So now enter the Hauk Malibu (gtbaby.com).

For $299, you get the stroller, bassinet bassinet stand and car seat adapter. But after the baby outgrows the car seat and bassinet, that's it no more facing baby.

Am I being unreasonable?

I've talked to some of my friends who have kids and they think I'm crazy for making such a big deal about the bassinet and the baby facing me .

What are your thoughts?

What things are you looking for in your stroller?

Thanks for entertaining my lunacy this evening Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml