Pregnant after IF

any success stories about 5 follicles and IUI??

Hi all ... are there any success stories out there that people want to share with me about 5 follicles and IUI... my DH and I have been trying for over a year after a vasectomy reversal after having a vasectomy for 15 years and were dealing with male factor infertility.  Yesterday (May15th) we went through our 3rd IUI (first 2 with Clomid and this one with 150 IU Follistim).  At the monitoring appointment the morning of the trigger shot we were told we had 5 definite mature follicles and possibly another 3 that could go ... also we were surprised to find out that his sample after the enzyme wash was 40 million sperm per mL with 90% motility!!  What an awesome shocker!!  We are now in the horrible 2 week wait and I am trying to keep my head high because I feel great this time... somehting feels different and I would really love ot hear some success stories right now to keep my spirits up ... anyone out there??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker