Pregnant after IF

6 week u/s - holy crap

So when I went in for my monitoring u/s this last round of clomid I had two follies on my left side.  Doc only gave me a 5-10% chance of conceiving twins since we didn't trigger or anything, so we went forward.  It looks like DH and I are going to be in the lucky 5-10% because there were two babies in there.  One had a hb at 117 (we even got to hear it!), the other is either a little behind, not positioned well, or will not develop because we could not see a hb, but could see the sac.  My doc gave baby B an 80% chance of developing, so we shall see.  I told DH beforehand I would freak out if there was anything other than one baby in there.  With my small uterus and everything we went through with the last pregnancy, plus all the extra expenses, I am definitely freaking out.  We go back next Thursday to see how things have progressed.  I don't even know what to pray for except that God knows what we can handle and will make the right decision for us.  To top it off, I feel sick to my stomach this morning.  I don't know if its the start of m/s or my nerves!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml