Pregnant after IF

Had a scare (OK now; kind of long)

Yikes, that was an exciting morning! I was driving to an appt an hour away and noticed I was having contractions. I timed them and realized I had 5 in a row, each 10 mins apart. Around that same time I realized I hadn't felt movement all morning. I got freaked out and called the OB. I thought they'd say "just drink some water and take it easy" but instead they said they needed me to come in right away. That is when I got scared, especially since I was now an hour and 15 mins away from the OB's office.

When I finally got to the OB they hooked my up to the monitor and gave me a lot of water. They also checked the fetal hb which was nice and strong. I was so relieved! I did have two more contractions there and another one in the room with the nurse. They did a cervical check and it was long and closed. Another sigh of relief. 

Their determination is that I was very dehydrated, and that I have an irritable uterus. I was told I really need to drink a ton of water, eat more potassium, and really take it easy. No more yard work and stuff. I'm so glad it wasn't anything serious, and it was a good wake-up call that I need to really pay attention to what's going on and make sure I'm well hydrated. Now I'm off to see what I missed while involved in my drama. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml