Pregnant after IF

Bleeding 6 days after 5dt - is it over?

Hi ladies,

I'm hopping over from the infertility board, where I am a long time lurker and occasional poster, and I'm hoping that you will have some success stories to share with me.

DH and I are both 31 and have been TTC for two years. We have slight male factor (slightly low motility), but no other known issues. We went through our first IVF last week - 10 retrieved, 9 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI, 5dt transfer of 2 blasts, no frosties.

I am on vaginal progesterone (Endometrin) 3 times daily, and today (6 days after transfer), I am experiencing light spotting (mostly on TP, a little on the liner). It is mostly pink, but tinged with a tiny bit of red. I've heard this is normal for those on vaginal progesterone, I shouldn't get my period while I'm on pregesterone, etc., but I am still freaking out.

My beta was supposed to be Monday, but I had to move it to Tuesday because I am going to be out of town for my brother's graduation. I've called the RE's nurse for some reassurance, but she hasn't called me back yet, and I don't want to talk to DH yet because it's his birthday and I want him to have a good day.

Can you ladies share some success stories of bleeding post transfer to talk me down from the ledge?

Thanks in advance! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml