Pregnant after IF

Bleeding scare and an update....*long*

Hey ladies! Well yesterday had to be the worst day ever. I was feeling off all day and kept telling DH that something was wrong and i wanted to go home and rest. I started getting very low cramping and all of a sudden felt "something". I have been wearing pantiliners just in case, lets just say, thank goodness. I ran to the bathrrom and my worst fears were confirmed, i was bleeding....heavily and it was bright red!!! I called the RE and was told to come in. I called my husband in a panic and somehow drove to his job and picked him up. I called my mom and she said i was probably miscarrying because of how much blood there was. And there were clots :( I had to explain to my job why i needed to leave and told them I was going to the ER.

We finally get to the dr's office. I didnt want to go to the ER, if i was getting bad news i wanted MY dr to give it to me, not some ER stranger. We waited for what felt like forever. When we went in, he explained a few reasons as to why i would be bleeding. Most of them were bad and could be lethal to the baby/ies. At this point i hadn't had an u/s so i had no idea how many were in there. We were scheduled to come in Monday for an u/s to check for a heartbeat. I was not confident we would find anything in there when i looked at the screen. There was too much blood, how would it be possible. I held MH's hand and could barely breathe. Tears were running down my face and the dr turned the screen towards us and pointed at a beautiful sac and fetal pole and said it was looking good. He could not find the source of the bleeding. We looked around the rest of my ute to see if there was anything else that could be causing it and nothing. We went back over to where the baby was and...wait...what was that....ANOTHER sac!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!! He said they both look good for now and we have to hope they both have heartbeats on Monday!!!

I am still shocked that there are two and they are ok!!! I have been put on strict pelvic rest and am out of work until our appointment on Monday. I was cramping and still bleeding last night, but once i got myself home and stationary on the couch, it slowed down. I am happy to report that it is GONE this morning! I am not leaving the house today as i am afraid it will come back. So now i just keep praying that the babies continue to grow and have beautiful heartbeats on monday!!!

He drew my blood and called me last night with the results. Beta was 3012 and p4 was 13 :( We have no idea why it was so low, but that could definitely contribute to the bleeding or be the cause of it! We upped my PIO to 2.5 ml (my poor @ss!!!) and hope this does the trick!!! Im trying to get on betabase to see how that number is, but its been giving me problems.

Thanks for listening girls!!! Hope everyone is doing well!! xoxo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml