Pregnant after IF

1st ultrasound- 2 heartbeats!

Just got back from my first ultrasound and we saw 2 babies with 2 heartbeats!! I can't believe it...I know I have a long way to go but I'm soo excited!

The RE didn't measure the BPM and I completely forgot to ask him why because I think I was in shock!

We're going to Disney this Friday and my DH asked him about swimming and he said he would caution against it until after 12 weeks. I guess something about the cervix being completely closed by then. Has anyone been told the same? It kinda sucks to go to FL and not be able to swim but I don't want to do anything to put the babies at risk.

Me 32 DH 38 Married October 2008- TTC Right Away! Dx - High FSH, MFI 3 IUI's in 09-10 all BFN July 2010 IVF #1- four eggs retrieved 2 mature only made it to 4 cells-none to transfer. March 30th- starting meds for IVF #2 April 10th- retrieval of 10 eggs/7mature April 15th- 5dt of 2 blasts April 25th- 10dp5dt Beta #1- 662 April 27th- 12dp5dt Beta #2- 1576 2 Girls! Due January 1, 2012. BabyFetus Ticker Pregnancy Ticker