January 2012 Moms

A helpful hit on how to Start saving now

Hello ladies! Congrats on your BFPs! I'm a regular poster on the December 2010 Moms board and I've passed this on to those on the December 2011 board. I figured why not share with you guys.

I'm not sure if you heard about swagbucks but I honestly wish I had known about it at the beginning on my pregnancy. As it is I found out about it after my LO was 1 month old and it has helped me save a ton of money on diapers, wipes and baby toys. 

The jist of Swagbucks, is that it is an online portal where you can earn points by using their search engine, playing games, taking surveys and shopping (Maternity clothes anyone?) You trade these points in the swagstore for a lot of things but my favorite is the $5 Amazon Gift Card and the Target Gift Card. 

Due to The Bump's TOS I'm not allowed to go into too much more detail. If you would like to know more please feel free to PM me before you sign up. I have a tutorial of sorts that helps spell out how to maximize your earnings. Even if you already have an account you can pm me for the tutorial.

Have a H&H 9 months!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml