Pregnant after IF

ARGH!...right now I hate being a renter (NPAIFR)

I just need to vent.  We moved into a new rental house a month ago.  Right after moving in we noticed that the dishwasher doesn't drain all the way and dirty water just stays pooled in the base of the dishwasher all the time.  So we called to have it fixed, after 3 calls and 2 weeks they sent their handyman out to fix it.  During that time we had wash all our dishes by hand, annoying but I could do it for a couple weeks even if I didn't want to.  Handyman finally fixed it and I washed the dishes that same night and when I went to unload the dishwasher the dirty water was still pooled in the bottom, with food particles and stuff floating in the water (I wash all our dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher so I know the food particles aren't from us...ewww gross).  We called them back and today (another 2 week wait) the guy shows up and is arguing with my DH that the dishwasher works well enough and that the standing, dirty water is not a big deal.

Am I crazy for making a fuss about this?  As soon as this guy leaves we are going down to the property manager's office to discuss this.  I feel like I need to contact our local fair housing agency to see what our legal rights are.  We rented a home with what was supposed to have a working dishwasher.  I don't want to wash my baby's bottles/dishes/etc in dirty water and once I have Max I will be going back on my chemo meds and am concerned that bacteria in the water could make me sick and any sickness has the potential to put me in the hospital.  

Am I wrong to worry about this and expect this to be fixed?  

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker