Pregnant after IF

Had a little incident yesterday..

So since I am back at work, I am needing some maternity pants. DH and I thought it would be ok to just run to Old Navy quickly yesterday. Well all was going well until we got on line and he said "I'm going to run and go get the car"....He left to get the car and suddenly I got extremely light headed and almost fainted right there. I had to tell the cashier what was happening and she got me a chair...the room went fuzzy but I never actually fainted thankfully. They ran outside to get DH out of the car and to get him inside, they got me water and I started to feel better. It was the strangest feeling, so scary and embarassing!!! I realized after that I hadn't drank any water all day and it was 1pm, which usually by then I am 4 bottles deep, and I only had a small bowl of cereal 3 hours prior(I usually also have much more then this), I was clearly dehydrated, the store was hot and walking in Old Navy was the most activity I've had in 3 weeks...won't make that mistake again!!!

Anyway, a good friend of mine told me that happened to her 3 times while PG and I read in what to expect when expecting that it's "normal" to feel that way and not to be concerned..I see OB in a couple of days and will mention anyway...

Anyone else almost ever faint?? Never had happened in my life before, so scary!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml