Pregnant after IF

Insomnia.... am I the only one?

Hi girls,  sorry I have been MIA, but honestly I am barely functioning right now.  I have pregnancy related insomnia and I don't think I've had a full nights sleep in about 2 months, it is REALLY catching up with me.  I am a great sleeper, and I am pretty functional on lack of sleep usually, but this sustained lack of sleeping is killing me.  I go to sleep at a good time, fall asleep right away but without fail I am wide awake at 2:30-3am and I am just sitting there for at least 2-3 hours.  By the time I fall back asleep it's around 5:30ish and then I have slept for about an hour by the time my alarm goes off. 

I had a total meltdown this morning and was sobbing to G.  I can't function like this, I am so busy at work and I'm writing an exam for a professional designation tomorrow morning that I am not prepared for.  I really need to be alert today.  I am going to go home early I think and try to get a small nap in and then study for the rest of the day, but this can't go on.  Am I the only one experiencing this?  What is everyone else doing?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml