Pregnant after IF

Looks like I'll be having an outside baby soon

Just got back from my OB appointment. Well, this week, my blood pressure went way up from previous weeks.  It was 140/100 in the office today.  Along with that, I tested positive for protein (+1 on the dipstick today, no protein this past monday so it was a change).  All of that is indicative of onset of pre-eclampsia. Plus, I've gained 4lbs in one week and am nice and swollen . I've been dreading / worrying about this for a while, so I'm not all that shocked.  The doctor is giving me two options: 1. Induce today and avoid all the risks of pre-e.  I'm not dilated at all, 50% effaced so my chances of c-section are increased to 20% due to failed induction2.  Do the liver/enzyme blood work and 24 hour urine collect. DH and I opted to go with option #2.  We seriously sat there and stared at the OB like someone had just told me I was pregnant for the first time.  I think the reality of actually having a baby hit me. Anyways, we go back on Friday and should get the results of the blood work.  Either way, it looks like we'll be inducing soon... it's just a matter of how many more days I'm going to hold out.  I'm hoping to dilate on my own a bit before the pitocin to increase my chances of a successful induction.   
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml