Health & Exercise

Sports Bra and BF

so i got cleared to exercise about 3 weeks ago. I've been going to the gym, trying to get back into the swing of things. I made a really bad decision re my sports bra. I decided to wear my bra from before i was pregnant. it was obviously too small . . .i was 34A and now who knows what i am. At the time it seemed like a good idea bc it was small so the support felt great.

Bad idea. Now i am being treated for what "could be mastitis" and i still have an issue with my right breast. I'm thinking it was probably caused by the small bra bc i had no issues before this.

so anyways, this is a question for you ladies who had a chest before you got pregnant (i never did). What kind of sports bra do you wear? I'm assuming i need one with more support--instead of wearing one that is too small.

Even with the one that was too small, with jumping i was uncomfortable and not supported enough. this is so foreign to me bc up until now i've always worn a sports bra bc that's what you wear not bc i really needed one. any advice would be MUCH appreciated!