Cloth Diapering

FS: Sbish Wool, BG, Rarz, katydid

All are postage included, paypal only, I have eBay feedback under my same username. Please let me know if I'm off with my prices or you have an offer - I'm not too familiar with used diaper pricing. I usually just say give me an offer. New, never worn, washed and lanolized, Sbish carbon longies seconds in size ML- $38 image GUC-Twilight BG Elemental$16, EUC-melon (orange) Katydid $10, EUC-Robotronic Rumparooz $16- none of these fit my LO well, all were purchased brand new during my "I need to try everything" faze each were worn no more than five times, washed in RnG, no staining, pockets come with both inserts, the BG doesn't wash as well as some diapers and has slight pilling on wings and slight pink dots on under layer of inside that don't show unless you lift the first layer of cotton, they are not from baby- it's from washing I can take closer pics if needed but it's not noticable unless you know what your looking for- for that reason I'm saying it's GUC instead of EUC. imageimage I have a bunch of doublers and stuff I need to tally up and tale photos of and will post tomorrow or if requested... Oh and I do my Bumping from my phone so I can't get to My PMs too well, email me at tinkersumx at aol dot com :)