Cloth Diapering

B4s and stink- anyone else?

I don't get it!  My first B4 I bought used and I noticed that it would retain stink.  I washed it the exact same way as all my other fitteds and it was the only one with issues.  I stripped, rocked a soak, sunned, you name it.  It was always sort of there.  So I got rid of it, thinking it just must've been the previous owner's wash routine or something like that.  I bought a brand new B4 at a stocking a few weeks ago and received it last week.  We've used it three times and the last two times, I've noticed it SMELLED when I took it off (pee only all three times).  Once I wash and dry, it doesn't smell, but it's like the second he pees in it, the soakers reek.  The only other fitteds I use are GMs and I have a TT and no issues in ANY of them and we use the same wash routine that most other CD'ers use.  DS has never had strong smelling urine so this is a total mystery.  Does anyone else notice this?  I unsnap all three soakers from the diaper and each other when I wash.  I don't get it!  What could be different about B4s from other fitteds that could cause this?  Anyone else notice this or is it just me?  I don't know enough about materials in diapers to come up with theories.  The soakers seem thinner than most other fitteds so you would think the problem would be more prevalent in my fitteds with plush and thick soakers like GMs.  Could cheaper materials cause this?  I'm at a loss! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml