Cloth Diapering

Evaluate a craigs list find (LIP) for a newbie to CD

Hi Ladies I have been lurking here for awhile trying to get a good idea of where to start with CDing. Im thinking PF for newborn and then AIO possibly once LO is older. I found this listing on Craigs List and was curious if any of you would look it over and give me input on if it is plenty, what else I might need, ? to ask seller, pricing suggestions, etc. TIA ladies, I appreciate help!

http://columbia.craigslist.org/bab/2212286545.html

I owned a cloth diaper store in FL before we moved here. I am getting rid of the inventory I had left and a good bit of gently used cloth diapers from my son. There is well over $900 worth of stuff here. All in ones, sized, prefolds, cloth wipes the gro baby system with two unopened boxes of disposable inserts in size two. Inserts- microfiber, hemp, cotton, loopy do , supper do. Diapers I have imse vimse, thirsties, dream ease, gro baby, monkey doodlez, pocket change, mother ease, dry bees. I have a few night time fleece dry bees. I am not wanting to seperate this I would like it to go as a group but will consider any resonable offers. the first $500 OBO can take it all. you could seperate this out and make money off this but I just dont have the time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml