Cloth Diapering

CD on a toddler

DS is long and lean, and I'm starting to have trouble with my BG 3.0s.  

I'm hopeful it's partly a washing issue - I'm in a new house and with a new machine so that might improve things.  But he's leaking through the top in front, which looks low and rolls out a bit.  I have it double stuffed with the regular and NB insert.

I'm looking for help with day and night solutions!

- Does this sound like a washing or size issue?

- Are the BG 4.0s bigger than 3.0s?  I originally heard they were supposed to be...is this turning out to be true? 

- What are recs for a BIG dipe that will fit a toddler?  Checked the spreadsheet, but I really need toddler info.  I'm looking into Kawaii OS pockets, Knickernappies OS pockets, and Thirsties size 2 fitteds with covers.  Yay or nay?  Other recs?

- I've tried stuffing my BG covers with hemp and MF at night in various combos, even bought SuperDos which are supposed to be so bulletproof.  The diaper ended up stuffed so tight and still leaked.  I am considering the Kawaii overnight, maybe with my SuperDos again.  Experience?

Thanks so much for your help!  I'm trying to game plan for the new baby and change things up a bit since I'm struggling with my BGs now. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage