Cloth Diapering

Hardcore wetter issues/solutions?

When I use my AIOs (Ozocosy), pockets (Kawaiis) or fitteds with a cover (Thirsties and Kawaiis), DS2 actually leaks through the crotch/front area (not wicking though he does that too) in less than an hour to an hour and a half.  In the pockets he can make it 2 hours if he is MF double stuffed.  Does this seem excessive?  Could it be the snaps for the size adjustments for the covers are letting through the pee?  Anyone else have this issue? 

I don't think the PUL is gone since the covers are only 6 months old and have been dried in the dryer only once.  I am very diligent on air drying them.  It is a different story for the AIOs but I usually only run them once in the dryer and then air dry the rest of the way. 

I seem to be doin as much laundry because of leaks as I am doing cd laundry.  Is it time to try different cds?  Any suggestions for a different diaper for a very heavy wetter with a high rise, big booty, and small waist?  I can luckily pass most of these cds on to DS3 if it is time to try something different.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml